About the city
Krasnodar is located in the southern part of the East European plain on the Prikubansky lowland, 1350 km South of Moscow. It is located almost in the center of Krasnodar Krai, in the southern part of the Prikubansky plain, in the valley of the Kuban river (on the right, high Bank), that is geomorphologically — on the West Kuban alluvial and proluvial plain, on the second terrace above the floodplain. The relief of Krasnodar is calm, smooth, has a flat slope to the Northwest. Height above sea level ranges from 19 to 32 meters. Valley of the Kuban River, near the town shared the Kuban and TRANS-Kuban plains. The latter has an elevated gently sloping terrain and is dissected by numerous left-Bank channels of Kuban.
Get to Krasnodar
In Krasnodar, there is only one international airport — Pashkovsky, which is one of the largest airports in the South of Russia. Pashkovsky airport is 12 km from the city center. Therefore, it is not difficult to get there. For the convenience of quick access to the station, there are constantly circulating direct route flights. Krasnodar-1 station is located in the city center, near the Kuban stadium; it runs a large number of taxis, buses, trolleybuses, trams. You can also get to Krasnodar by bus from any major city.
Where to eat and where to go
Kuban cuisine is distinguished by its specificity; this is because it combines several cultures: Ukrainian, Russian, Uzbek and Caucasian. In many restaurants, that offers exactly the Kuban dishes: borsch, pancakes, dumplings, jelly, pies, pancakes, dumplings, stroumbi, and dumplings.
* Ridna Hata-Krasnaya street, 65, Kuban cuisine
* Donuts $ Coffee-Severnaya street, 326, coffee shop
* Marusya-109 Krasnaya street
* Waffle iron-Red, 159, coffee shop, restaurant
· Soup $ Fat – street Red, 64, Kuban, Ukrainian, Russian
* Magyar-Red guerrillas, 515, European cuisine
* Sirtaki-Sormovskaya, 206, Mediterranean, European cuisine
* Restaurant "Dukhan" - Krasnaya street, 15/1, Caucasian, middle Eastern cuisine
* White cottage - Mira, 60
· Ekaterinodar - Old Kuban, 114
* Hilton Garden Inn Restaurant-Red, 25/2
* Restaurant "Bellini" - gymnazicheskaya str., 36/2, author, Italian, European cuisine
· Restaurant "Bumbarash" - St. Red, 143/3, Georgian cuisine
* Restaurant "Stan" - Kubanskaya Naberezhnaya street, 15, Russian, European cuisine
* Restaurant "Dikanka" - Promyshlennaya str., 21/1, Ukrainian cuisine
· Restaurant "the House of Russian cuisine" - ul., 28, Russian kitchen
For lovers of good music in the style of rock is dinner, and then dance in the following places:
* The Rock Bar 104 Gorkogo street
* Mr. Drunke Bar 58, Krasnoarmeyskaya str.
* Sgt. Pepper's bar 94 Chapaev str.
* Harat's Irish Pub 67, Krasnaya str.
The monument to Empress Catherine II
Military Cathedral of the blessed Prince Alexander Nevsky
Krasnodar regional library named after A. S. Pushkin
Central concert hall (Building of the Kuban Cossack choir)
Art Museum named after F. A. Kovalenko
Monument to the Great Russian artist Ilya Repin
City sculpture «dogs in Love»
Monument to A.V. Suvorov
Monument to the Kuban Cossack army
Krasnodar state historical and archaeological Museum named after E. D. Felitsyn
The Krasnodar regional Philharmonic society of a name of Grigory Ponomarenko
Obelisk the 200th anniversary of the Kuban Cossack army
Alexander triumphal arch
Monument to St. Catherine
The Cinema "Aurora»
Open-air Museum of military equipment «Victory Weapon»
The stadium "Krasnodar", Park of FC "Krasnodar»
"German village Catherine the Great»
Museums in the city center:
"The Krasnodar regional art Museum named after F. A. Kovalenko»
Address: Krasnodar, street Red, 13, 15
Monday-day off, Tuesday-Wednesday from 10.00 till 18.00, cash till 17.45, Thursday from 13.00 till 21.00, cash till 20.45, Friday-Sunday from 10.00 till 18.00, cash till 17.45
Phone: +7 (861) 268-09-00, 268-09-77
"Krasnodar state historical and archaeological Museum-reserve. E. D. Felitsyna"
Address: Krasnodar, street gymnasia, 67
Monday-closed Tuesday from 10: 00 to 18:00, Wednesday from 10:00 to 18:00, Thursday from 10:00 to 20:00, Friday from 10:00 to 17:00 (ticket office till 16:30), Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00, Sunday 10:00 to 18: 00.
Phone: +7 (861) 262-40-86
Country calls: + 7 (code of Russia), then the city code
International calls:"+", then country code
Krasnodar code: +7 (Russia code) 861 (Krasnodar code)
Help Desk phones:
Krasnodar Pashkovsky airport – +7 (861)262-08-87
railway station Krasnodar 1- + 7 (861) 262-08-73
the bus station Krasnodar 1 – +7(861)262-42-71