Modern 4* complex for all-year-round recreation, treatment and business tourism.
Elite health center located on the seacoast not far from the city central stadium, has got one of the resort's best medical-diagnostic basis, indoor swimming pool, beautiful park
City beach hotel complex is located in the central part , not far from the Winter Theatre and the Seafront. The hotel rooms are of 3* and all suite; an outdoor heated seawater swimming pool. Well developed structure of entertainment
The winner of the Russian Hospitality Awards for 2015 in the category Best Business Hotel 5 *. We recommend for comfortable rest, event and business tourism, holding conferences and celebrations. Visit to Evaniya Spa is included in the price of the hotel Hyatt Regency Sochi
New modern hotel in the Olympic Park close to the sea. In short walking distance is the Ice Palace "Bolshoy." Hotel is highly recommended for adults and children, offering a perfect opportunity for family holidays on the beach for an optimal price.
Five-star hotel "Pullman Sochi Center" is located within walking distance from the sea, business district, shopping areas and offers a full range of services for guests traveling for business, cultural, sporting purposes or just for family holidays. The hotel is located in the complex of buildings of the Russian International University, which was built for the Olympic Games of 2014.
The excellent 5 * Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Center is right by the sea, next to the marina and within walking distance of the Olympic Park. Recommended for beach holidays, event tourism, romantic weekend
Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa Sochi - recommended for a comfortable family holiday by the sea, family celebrations, romantic trips, corporate events
A luxury hotel in a palace style, located on the territory of a unique natural park. Recommended for luxury leisure and activities of any level. Great for family holidays, there are profitable promotions for clients with children!
Luxury ski hotel in the heart of the Caucasus mountains
A popular buisness hotel located in the central part of Sochi, on the seaside front. Comfortable accommodation, advanced services and excellent location in the center of resort life and entertainment.
Sochi's the most exqusite resort hotel of Russia. Has got well equipped private beach complex, indoor and outdoor pools, Russian and Turkish baths. Has got splended opportunities for business tourism
Luxury Hotel Marriott Krasnaya Polyana Sochi is located in the centre of the Gorky Gorod ski resort, at the bottom of the Caucasus Mountains
A new resort and the first Olympic object at Krasnaya Polyana having the atmosphere of a club hotel offers a wide range of facilities for active holiday. It is a fine place for business tourism - luxuries accomodation, calm atmosphere, excellent infrastructure.
Grand Hotel & Spa Rodina. 5 stars, managed by the "Russian Hotels" company, is a unique boutique hotel and spa. The Hotel offers guests a personalised service, exquisite cuisine and creati an atmosphere of relaxed sophistication
Mega-health complex located in the central region og Sochi. It is one of the biggest modern health resorts of Sochi with accommodation for 1420 persons. The complex has got the indoor swimming pool and advanced medical-diagnostic faciclities
There are so many reasons to visit Sochi:
What for do you love Sochi? You will find your own reason to come back to Sochi. Sochi is the best resort of Russia widely known in our country and outside. Sochi possesses the unique combination of nature resources and rather developed resort infrastructure, therefore it can satisfy various tourists' demands. Mild subtropical climate, combination of icy mountains and warm sea allow to rest in Sochi perfectly well in any season, though summer is certainly the best tourist season, when you can swim in the warm Black Sea and sunbathe in the gentle sun – the summer season lasts from May till October. Geographical Position and General InformationSochi is situated in the Western part of the Greater Caucasus, the great part of the territory is occupied by mountains and foothills. Sochi is the longest city in Europe, it stretches along the Black Sea coast for 145 km. Sochi comprises four districts: Adlersky, Khostinsky, Central and Lazarevsky. About 400 thousand inhabitants of more than 100 nationalities live in Sochi. Sochi belongs to Moscow time zone. ClimateThe climate in Sochi is the most unique one: this is the most northern subtropics in the world in the vicinity of eternal ice. Sochi in summer is the beautiful sea resort; in winter you can enjoy the charm of holiday in mountains. The average air temperature at the seaside in April-November is about +18 degrees; the hottest months are July and August. The swimming season lasts through the end of October, sometimes till the mid of November, the warmest sea is in July and August, when seawater is up to +26 degrees. NatureThere is unusual exotic nature due to the unique climate in Sochi. The subtropical vegetation is luxuriant: magnolias, eucalyptuses, palm trees, oleanders, rhododendrons, azaleas, yuccas and other plants, which you can’t see in the streets of other Russian cities. Sochi is the only area in Russia where there are the northernmost tea plantations in the world; where the citrus plants, such as tangerines, lemons and feihoa ripen; where boxwood and other exotic plants grow. Sochi is one of the rare sites on the globe where sea vacation matches with the rest in mountains; where the Matsesta curative waters are at your disposals. The yew-and boxwood grove in Khosta is a unique remnant of wild pre ice-age flora. It is the part of the State National Park.
Infrastructure Nowadays Sochi is the modern resort. Over 250 accommodation facilities – sanatoriums, boarding houses, hotels, tourist camps – provide lodging for thousands of guests. Sochi has got developed resort infrastructure, here is wide range of activities available: fascinating excursions, concert halls, theatres, museums, botanical gardens and aqua parks, casinos, numerous cafes and restaurants with variety of cuisines, situated everywhere, most in open air – in the parks and on the embankment. Entertainment Concert and theatre life in the summer months is rich and varied, so that any capital city would envy Sochi. Many of the famous theatre troupes and actors, singer-stars and performers tour through Sochi. If you come to Sochi in the second half of May you don’t miss the imposing beer show: the annual international exhibition “Beer” and the traditional festival “The Sea of Beer”. If you visit Sochi in the beginning of June you may attend the annual famous cinema festival “Kinotavr”. In October there is the attractive fashion festival “Velvet Seasons in Sochi”. You‘ll never get bored in Sochi in any season. Whenever you come to Sochi you will enjoy the warm hospitality of Sochi resort! The city is full of interesting sites: • Botanical garden “Dendrarium”
• “Riviera” park
• Garden-museum “Friendship Tree”
• Yew-and Boxwood tree Grove
• Arts Museum
• Literature-historical Museum named after N.Ostrovsky
• Concert Hall of Organ and Chamber Music
• History Museum of city-resort Sochi
• Winter Theatre
• Concert Hall “Festivalny”
• Memorial house of Barsova
Sochi Resort comprises Adlersky, Khostinsky, Central and Lazarevsky administrative districts: Adlersky District (Adler):
• the most southern district of Sochi streches from the border with Abkhazia to Kudepsta;
• the wide pebble beaches, extent municipal beaches;
• the modern embankment in the central part of Adler is the center of resort life and entertainment;
• the international airport and mountain-climatic resort “Krasnaya Polyana” are located in Adler;
• the resort base of Adler district consists of boarding houses, hotels, tourist camps and numerous private hotels and guesthouses.
Khostinsky District (Khosta):
• stretches from Kudepsta to Svetlana;
• comprises a great number of resort lodgings: sanatoriums, boarding houses, health-improvement centers, hotels, most of wich have got their own sea coast and safe environment;
• Khosta settlement is known as a site of the mildest microclimate in Sochi;
• convenient transport position – not far from airport, railway station and central part of Sochi.
• stretches from Svetlana to Mamaika;
• the center of resort life is Primorsky boulevard and embankment from the Frunze park to the Sea port;
• the great part of the coast line is occupied by elite sanatoria with vast park areas and well equipped beaches;
• the big hotel complexes are situated in the center of Sochi;
• the new hotels are noteworthy for the comfort of the rooms and high service;
• plenty of events, entertainment and lively atmosphere of nightlife.
• the northennmost part of Sochi stretches from Mamaika to Tuapse region;
• the main resort settlements are Dagomys, Loo, Vardane, Yakornaya Schel, Golovinka, Lazarevskoye;
• resort objects are scattered all over the coast and foothills, they are noteworthy for the silence and isolation and differ in comfort and service standards: from camping sites and guest houses to elite complexes of 4-5*;
• wide pebble beaches are free of charge;
• the district is convenient for traveling by car and train, it is 100 km away from the airport. Since Sochi became the 2014 Olympic host city, Sochi has acquired the status of the Winter Olympic Capital what has made Sochi more attractive and recognizable all over the world.