Modern 4* complex for all-year-round recreation, treatment and business tourism.
Elite health center located on the seacoast not far from the city central stadium, has got one of the resort's best medical-diagnostic basis, indoor swimming pool, beautiful park
City beach hotel complex is located in the central part , not far from the Winter Theatre and the Seafront. The hotel rooms are of 3* and all suite; an outdoor heated seawater swimming pool. Well developed structure of entertainment
The winner of the Russian Hospitality Awards for 2015 in the category Best Business Hotel 5 *. We recommend for comfortable rest, event and business tourism, holding conferences and celebrations. Visit to Evaniya Spa is included in the price of the hotel Hyatt Regency Sochi
New modern hotel in the Olympic Park close to the sea. In short walking distance is the Ice Palace "Bolshoy." Hotel is highly recommended for adults and children, offering a perfect opportunity for family holidays on the beach for an optimal price.
Five-star hotel "Pullman Sochi Center" is located within walking distance from the sea, business district, shopping areas and offers a full range of services for guests traveling for business, cultural, sporting purposes or just for family holidays. The hotel is located in the complex of buildings of the Russian International University, which was built for the Olympic Games of 2014.
The excellent 5 * Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Center is right by the sea, next to the marina and within walking distance of the Olympic Park. Recommended for beach holidays, event tourism, romantic weekend
Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa Sochi - recommended for a comfortable family holiday by the sea, family celebrations, romantic trips, corporate events
A luxury hotel in a palace style, located on the territory of a unique natural park. Recommended for luxury leisure and activities of any level. Great for family holidays, there are profitable promotions for clients with children!
Luxury ski hotel in the heart of the Caucasus mountains
A popular buisness hotel located in the central part of Sochi, on the seaside front. Comfortable accommodation, advanced services and excellent location in the center of resort life and entertainment.
Sochi's the most exqusite resort hotel of Russia. Has got well equipped private beach complex, indoor and outdoor pools, Russian and Turkish baths. Has got splended opportunities for business tourism
Luxury Hotel Marriott Krasnaya Polyana Sochi is located in the centre of the Gorky Gorod ski resort, at the bottom of the Caucasus Mountains
A new resort and the first Olympic object at Krasnaya Polyana having the atmosphere of a club hotel offers a wide range of facilities for active holiday. It is a fine place for business tourism - luxuries accomodation, calm atmosphere, excellent infrastructure.
Grand Hotel & Spa Rodina. 5 stars, managed by the "Russian Hotels" company, is a unique boutique hotel and spa. The Hotel offers guests a personalised service, exquisite cuisine and creati an atmosphere of relaxed sophistication
Mega-health complex located in the central region og Sochi. It is one of the biggest modern health resorts of Sochi with accommodation for 1420 persons. The complex has got the indoor swimming pool and advanced medical-diagnostic faciclities
Welcome to our guided tours in and around Sochi
Sochi offers many interesting sightseengs to visit: amazing parks and botanical garden with suptropical plants, Caucases forest and waterfalls, historical buildings and Churches, Museums, Olympic Park, Skypark etc.
To learn about our tours and to book excursions please contact:
+7 862 2694420, firstname.lastname@example.org, Galina Bitzadze
A sightseeing tour including the Sochi Dendrarium arboretum (4 hours)
You will enjoy the famous landmarks of the popular Sochi resort, and you will learn about its history:
- explore the historical downtown areas of the city around Zimny Theatre, the Seaport, Primorsky Bulvar, and the palace-like health-resorts;
- visit the famed in legends Matsesta springs- the heart of Sochi health resort programs;
Visit subtropical Dendrarium arboretum, which was founded in 1892 by N. Khudekov, a nobleman who invested into the local replica of Franco-Italian terraced parks of the late 19 century (for a reasonable fee you can take a cable road up the hill, or you may choose to pay a visit to the new Ballet Museum in the park)
A sightseeing tour including Stalin’s Dacha (4 hours)
You will learn about the history of Sochi as a balneological resort:
• explore the historical downtown areas of the city around Zimny Theatre, the Seaport, Primorsky Bulvar, palace-like health resorts;
• visit the famed in legends Matsesta springs – the heart of Sochi health resort programs.
Visit Stalin’s Dacha (a summer residence) which was built for the Soviet leader in a picturesque area of Sochi in the 1930s. Stalin loved Sochi and devoted a lot of attention to its resort development. You can have a cup of tea or coffee on Stalin’s favorite terrace.
A sightseeing tour including Mount Akhun (4 hours)
You will drive around the most famous sights of Sochi downtown, hear about its Past and Present, observe the panoramic view of the city outskirts from the tower:
• explore the historical downtown areas of the city around Zimny Theatre, the Seaport, Primorsky Bulvar, palace-like health resorts;
• visit the famed in legends Matsesta springs – the heart of Sochi health resort programs;
Ascent the tower on the top of Mount Akhun, where you will enjoy a bird’s-eye view of Sochi outscirts. The tower was built in 1936 inspired by the style of Caucasian watch towers.
A sightseeing tour to the Olympic Park including golf-car ride around the park (4 hours)
You will learn about the Olympic heritage of Sochi:
• ride along a beautiful coastal highway;
• visit the Olympic Park and ride around it by golf-cars, explore the Olympic venues (the Fisht Olympic Stadium, the Bolshoy Ice Dome, the Iceberg Skating Palace, the Shayba Arena, the Adler Arena Skating Centre, the Ice Cube Curling Center, the Sochi Media Centre) and the only Formula One Gran Prix racing circuit in Russia;
• take pictures by the Olympic Cauldron on the Medals’ Plaza, in front of the Wall of champions, the Olympic Rings, the Olympic Venues.
For a reasonable optional fee you can also visit one of the museums in the Olympic Park or Sochi Autodrom:
• the Museum of the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
• the Electrical Nicola Tesla Museum;
• the mechanical Leonardo da Vinci Museum;
• Robotic Dinosaurs Exhibition;
• Sochi Autodrom.
In the evening (on the schedule) you can enjoy the Waters of the Olympic Park show with the choreographed fountain and lights displays set to the world-famous orchestral music of Russian composers. Unforgettable impressions and amazing photos guaranteed!
A suburban tour with a three-hour-2 km walk (4 hours)
You will visit waterfalls in the valley of the famed in legends Matsesta river. During the tour you will:
• learn about the curative nature of the Matsesta springs (your way to the waterfalls will run along the river);
• walk in the Colchian forest in the Sochi National Park along a rather a steep tourist path;
Admire five big waterfalls, compare them to the world-famous Niagara Falls, Angel Falls, Victoria waterfalls.
The tour includes a tea party and a folk music performance (5 hours)
An unforgettable trip to the Tea plantations in Dagomys, where the history of the Russian tea, the northernmost tea plantations in the world, began:
• you will walk around tea plantations, learn about the history of tea cultivation in Sochi, tea harvesting and tea processing;
• visit a pretty wooden tea house in a Caucasian forest;
• have a nice cup of tea and a tea party with fruit, nuts, pies, honey and jam made of tropical fruits (figs and feijoa);
• enjoy a lively music performance of a Russian folk ensemble
A guided sightseeing tour of Sochi downtown, the Olympic park, and golf-car rides (6 hours)
A sightseeing guided tour around the center of Sochi and the coastal Olympic legacy venues:
· landmarks in Sochi historical center: Winter Theater, the Sea port, the seafront Primorsky boulevard, palace-like health-resort facilities;
· a picturesque seaside drive;
· a walk in the Olympic park and a ride by golf cars– to see the sights of the Olympic venues (the Fisht Olympic Stadium, the Bolshoy Ice Dome, the Iceberg Skating Palace, and the Shayba Arena; the Adler Arena Skating Center, the Ice Cube Curling Center, the Main Media Center) and the only Russian Formula 1 Grand Prix Racing Circuit;
· photo spot by the Olympic Cauldron on the Medal Plaza, near the Wall of Champions, the Olympic rings, and the Olympic venues, the highlight of this tour.
The magnificent fountain at the foot of the Olympic Cauldron is the site for the scheduled Waters of the Olympic Park show (in the dark) with the choreographed fountain and lights displays set to the world-famous orchestral music of Russian composers. We guarantee you an unforgettable experience and splendid pictures!
A city tour with a scenic drive to the Olympic park and the Skypark (6 hours)
A tour around the Olympic venues of Sochi and to the Post-Olympic unique adventure park:
• a highway drive along the ¬picturesque seaside;
• sights of the Olympic park and its venues – the Fisht Olympic Stadium, the Bolshoy Ice Dome, the Iceberg Skating Palace, and the Shayba Arena; the Adler Arena Skating Center, the Ice Cube Curling Center, the Main Media Center, the only Russian Formula 1 Grand Prix Racing Circuit and a unique Sochi Park theme park;
• a photo spot for taking memorable pictures of the Olympic Cauldron and ice palaces - one of the tour en route highlights;
• a scenic drive in magnificent mountains;
• a photo spot in Akh-Tsu Gorge, which is the divide between the littoral area of the city and the West Caucasus Mountains
• AJ Hackett Skypark Sochi, aunique adventure park and a skywalk along the longest suspension bridge – the Skybridge (207 m high, 439 m long);
• a special offer to the most adventurous visitors– the Skypark highlights (budgy-jumps from the “Bungy-69”and “Bungy-207” bridges, ride on SochiSwing, ride on MegaTroll) - for an optional fee.
A suburban tour and a trout farm (6 hours)
A highway ride along a beautiful valley of the Mzymta river – the longest in West Caucasus:
• Ahshtyr Canyon, and its caves where the ancient man once lived;
• a photo stop in Akh-Tsu Gorge with a majestic panoramic view of Caucasus Mountains;
• a visit to Adler trout farm – the biggest trout-breeding farm in Russia and one of the biggest ones in Europe, founded in 1964 for research and reproduction of trout;
• a visit to the glass blower studio to watch the production of glass items;
• a trout menu at dinner.
A suburban tour to an apiary, and apiary products tasting (6 hours)
A tour to a Caucasian apiary, to discover the secret life of bees and talk bee-farming:
• a picturesque drive along Caucasian forests in mountains and gorges, along the Mzymta river canyons and valley;
• visit of Gamzat, the apiarist; his hospitality and stories will definitely impress you;
• tasting the apiary food products – honey, mead, saloop, etc.;
• optional on a gourmet request – a Caucasian barbeque lunch.
Please note that you are welcome to purchase local organic apiary products on this tour.
A suburban tour with off-roader waftage and a museum (7 hours)
A suburban guided tour around Lazarevsky District to one of the most remarkable places on the Black Sea coast of Caucasus – a natural landmark called the 33 Wwaterfalls on Dzhegosh Stream»:
• a walk to the magnificent tulip tree (whitewood) in Golovinka – Liriodendron tulipifera: it takes more than 10 people to embrace the trunk of this tree;
• learn about Caucasian ethnic cultures, the way back when lifestyles on the local seaside, visit the ethnographic museum, take pictures of Circassian national costumes;
• a tea party – local tea (black or green) served with honey;
• an off-roader ride in the Shakhe river bed – the biggest river in Lazarevsky District;
• a walk to the falls of the Dzhegosh stream – 33 waterfalls, 7 rapids and 13 rifts;
• optional – a barbeque dinner and homemade wine.
A suburban tour and a cable road trip (8 hours)
The now world-famous settlement of Krasnaya Polyana lies only 50 km from the seashore, up in the Caucasus mountains, in the valley of the magnificent Mzymta river, and it welcomes its visitors on an astounding journey along the highway that crosses the breathtaking canyons and gorges:
• a drive along a new highway – part of the Olympic legacy;
• sights of the Olympic mountain venues – a ski-jumping complex, new ski resorts, a bobsleigh, luge, and skeleton venue;
• a journey by a cable gondola lift over one of the most innovative and modern alpine ski resorts in Krasnaya Polyana;
• a delicious dinner at a restaurant.
Optional delights available during the tour:
· rides by cable cars (of various travel time and duration) to a ski resort of your choice: Gazprom, Rosa Khutor, Gorki Gorod;
· food tasting of the Gifts of Krasnaya Polyana series - herbal liqueurs, infusions, balmy herbal blends, that have won noble prizes at international exhibitions
· Wildlife Aviary & Yard complex in the Caucasian reserve;
· Water amusements park (at Galaxy Centre or Gorny Plyazh swimming centers);
· Museum of Astronautics, interactive zones, ice rink, etc. at Galaxy Center;
· rope tie adventure parks (Panda Park, Gorky Gorod, Wildlife Complex);
· Wonderland Park in Rosa Khutor;
· My Russia ethnographic park;
· walking / horseback / biking tours on mountain paths and tracks;
· strike ball,
· other activities.